Thursday, December 24, 2009

A New Kind of Nativity!

Nine Grandchildren, Dec. 2009

“And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger . . . And there were in the same country shepherds [and Luke Skywalker, along with three wise guys] abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock [and their doggies] by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid [some were wild and crazy, others stunned in silence].”

3 comments:

  1. That was a good story mom - about Aleesha and I want the manger pics! how did you get them, did you hold up your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is totally funny!!! I need that one too! I love the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll send them to you. Turns out Kenz took great pics. I'm going to frame this one!

    ReplyDelete