Monday, December 7, 2009

All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Santa!

Santa and Me (1955)

The bestseller book, "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten," by Robert Fulgrum, has encouraged numerous, anonymous Internet authors to take pen in hand and write their own versions of life knowledge gained. After all, why over-analyze life when it’s mysteries can be simple! Here’s the Christmas version of knowledge gained and life solved! Enjoy!

All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Santa!

1. Encourage people to believe in you.
2. Always remember who's naughty and who's nice.
3. Don't pout.
4. It's as much fun to give as it is to receive.
5. Some days it's okay to feel a little chubby.
6. Make your presents known.
7. Always ask for a little bit more than what you really want.
8. Bright red can make anyone look good.
9. Wear a wide belt and no one will notice how many pounds you've gained.
10. If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you're very important.
11. Whenever you're at a loss for words say, “Ho, Ho, Ho!”

“Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song, you’re helping Santa Claus. To me, that’s what Christmas is all about . . . helping Santa Claus! ~ Louis Sachar

1 comment:

  1. There are things to be learned from every event in our lives it seems.
    I loved being able to come and visit with you just before Thanksgiving. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete