Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exercise Your Wrinkles Away!

Calling All Women! Add this to your growing collection of New Year exercise routines. My daughter, Ashley, sent this hilarious video to me. Forget about plastic surgery … Exercise your facial wrinkles away!

The thing that makes this video so funny is not that she is in full workout color coordinated clothing (although that’s funny too), but the real humor is … this is a bonafide, tried and true facial exercise!! Go ahead and try it. You know you want to. It’s funnier if you try it with a friend or watch yourself in the mirror. Bet ya can’t help laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I never knew anyone else knew this woman existed besides my mom!! She used to do those "PHAAAA" exercises all the time!! My mom loves this lady! How funny and how alike my two moms are!!

    ReplyDelete